International Senior HR Manager (Oxford)
I have been instructed on a vacancy with a well-regarded International Professional Services Consultancy in Oxford. This is a Senior HR Manager position and has been released on a 12 month contract basis starting in late December or early January 2019.
The role requires an experienced HR professional that has managed teams (including managing managers), with International or multisite coverage well versed in tech implementations.
It's not a prerequisite to cover everything but the international / multisite piece along with the Management is key.
The business consist of 150 employees across 7 countries and an HR team of 8. They are in growth phase both in the UK and overseas and need this additional resource as the existing incumbent is being seconded into a project role.
Essential Job Functions
- Build strong relationships with business areas in order to understand people priorities and support their implementation and be accountable for the creation of People Business Plans.
- Work closely with the business to manage cyclical HR processes, including the bi-annual performance process.
- Support managers with hiring and onboarding
- Manage all employee relations issues within the business area supporting and guiding managers to handle performance management, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Partner with managers within their business area to proactively manage employee engagement.
- Provide advice to the business area on organisational design and re-structuring, supporting the implementation and embedding of changes.
- Work closely with the operational HR team members to ensure consistency of approach and a seamless delivery of the HR service.
The office is less than 5 minutes (walk) from Oxford train station.
Send your CV to Frazer Jones today if this role could be of interest.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.