City of London, London
£500.00 - £700.00 per day
8 months ago
I'm currently working on a new interim contract with a leading Insurance broking and underwriting business to start in December 2019. The HR team is keen to bring someone onboard ASAP to offer specialist knowledge and expertise in relation to IR35 legislation to ultimately help develop the overall strategy moving forward and implement this firm-wide.
The team is looking for a contractor who can interpret the legislation and offer recommendations for post IR35 implementation too.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Implement and manage the IR35 Project Plan
- Develop the strategy for the IR35 assessment process including a full change management plan
- Advise HR and the Business on IR35 related policy and process
- Manage appeals process for status determinations
- Train hiring managers on IR35 processes
To be successful in this position you should have deep subject matter knowledge of IR35 legislation and have worked with other organisations recently to deliver similar projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.