City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an International Payroll Specialist who has been exposed to global implementation projects? I am partnering with a global insurance firm to source a Payroll Project Specialist, who will assist the Payroll and Benefits Manager with the outsourced processing of the monthly Payroll, as well as the implementation of their Italian payroll.
Role: 3-month Temp
Location: currently working from home
- Liaise with payroll provider BDO to process all country payrolls (approx. 800 employees) using BDO Systems and HCM PeopleSoft.
- Work with BDO to ensure that deadlines are met for employees to be paid accurately and on time in accordance with local and contractual legislation.
- Reconciliation of all payroll costs, in the relevant local currency, enabling the local contacts to approve their payrolls each month.
- Ensure that payroll processes are updated in a timely manner ensuring that they comply with Internal Audit compliance standards and JSOX/ISO requirements.
- Assist with the administration of all employee benefits, including salary sacrifice schemes for Pension and Childcare Vouchers, as well as Private Medical Insurance and the Cash Plan, Gym, season ticket loans, Life and PHI cover, EAP, GP Service and online benefit portal.
- Act as HR expert for all employee queries relating to Payroll, Pension Auto-Enrolment and employee benefit schemes.
- Liaise with Finance to complete monthly payroll reconciliation, ensuring timely and accurate payment of statutory and voluntary payroll deductions to HMRC and other 3rd parties.
- Responsible for updating, correcting and maintaining employee records using HCM PeopleSoft and BDO Evolve and act as HR expert for both systems.
- Assist with collecting payroll and benefit data to produce annual returns such as P11ds for the UK and Total Compensation Statements for the UK and Europe.
- Liaise with BDO to ensure year-end processes for all countries are completed.
- Updating of benefit guides, promotion of new and existing benefits alongside the Marketing team.
- Assist the Payroll & Benefits Manager with the preparation of the Short-Term Business Visitor Agreement, applications for A1 Certificates of Coverage, and other ex-pat related duties.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.