This globally respected, boutique management consultancy are looking for a small number of Junior Consultants to join them.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to begin your career within consulting with one of the leaders within the Occ Psych world. Joining this presitgous organisation as an Assistant Consultant on a 2 year basis you will:
- Work closely with a senior leader from the business
- Shadowing assessments and assisting with report writing
- Conduct and manage research to support projects by the senior team
- Analyse data and present findings along with industry insights to internal stakeholders
- Attend external client meetings
- Support senior leaders with client liaison and relationship management including the preparation and distribution of relevant documents
There will also be a chance to partner with the commercial and marketing arm of the business, gaining experience across the development and delivery of high quality proposals and supporting independent research.
This role will give you exposure in to the work of senior leadership specialists at the very top of the game with a view to preparing you for a role as a client facing Consultant at the end of this 2 year period. For this role you must have:
- A genuine passion for leadership and psychology
- A strong academic record with an MSc or equiv. in a Psychology related subject such as Occupational Psychology or similar
- Ideally a years work experience within a commercial environment, though this may be flexible if you demonstrate a level of commerciality and maturity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally with the ability to work with people of all levels and maintain a strong presence
For more information on this role, please get apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.