Sydney, New South Wales
11 months ago
An innovative global consumer services company is looking for a senior HR Advisor or Junior Business Partner who is looking to move up to the next step in their career.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the main focus of this role is to be the first point of contact for any HR issues. This is a hands on and reactive role, where you will be working closely with retail territory managers. A key part of the role is to advise key stakeholders on a range of HR queries, including performance management issues, staff not meeting sales targets, absences, grievances, disciplinaries and complaints.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in employee relations, industrial relations, and performance management
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Good relationship management skills and personable approach, working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines and in a timely manner within a fast-paced environment
- Work autonomously as well as collaborate as a part of a team
- Have a good understanding of policies and procedures
- Ability to resolve and advise with any HR queries and issues
- Ability to handle sensitive cases in a professional manner with confidentiality and discretion at all times
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.