S$80000 - S$110000 per annum
CHCH - 124613_1559638508
12 months ago
- Junior HR Business Partner (AVP)
- Global banking and financial services firm
- Salary: (S$80,000 - S$110,000) plus bonus
- Location: Singapore
A newly created opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to support a team of three HR professionals, on all global strategic planning, organization design, talent development, any cultural change activities and giving support to the senior management team.
This is a truly exciting organization where you can enrich your career in a complex global organization and support a high performing team.
The firm: Our multinational banking client is looking for a new Junior HR Business Partner to support a fast-paced, energetic and highly professional team.
You will be partnering with the Head of HR and Senior HRBPs on driving consistency on global strategies.
You will also work on significant HR projects such as organization design and workforce transformation. A truly remarkable company where you will be continue to grow your career. This is a global matrix organization with onward opportunities elsewhere in the bank.
The successful candidate:
- Enjoys and is adept at using data analytically and identifying trends
- Has already successfully acted as a key support to both HR and the business
- Has prior experience of job matching is desirable
- Has experience of supporting change projects such as workforce transformation, organization design, restructuring, talent development, and any strategic HR projects
- Has prior experience in banking or financial services sector is preferred
- Has experience of matrix, global multinational firms
Essential: This person will have excellent communication and strong stakeholder management skills with senior business leaders and managers and will own senior relationships.
Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.