As the Junior HR business partner, you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of thecommerical and business strategy
- Use experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management and organisational design
- Assist in building strong talent pipelines at the Graduate and MBA level whilst getting involved with various aspects of the recruitment process (excluding C-Suite)
- Coach and mentoring junior team members
- Support line managers across the business on organisational structure and design
Required skills and competencies
You will be expected to hold a university degree, with a professional qualification from an accredited chartered institute such as the CIPD. You will also be required to have the following:
- Communication skills - delivering the strategies of the business will require you to talk to stakeholders from around the business.
- HR Skillset - you will need to be a true generalist, with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the function (eg. Learning & development, reward, compensation & benefits)
- Leadership - you will be working with line managers to deliver the function's strategy. As such, you must be able to lead in the day to day operations of the business, and also on specific projects
- Coaching skills - you will be seen as a mentor within the function towards some of the more junior administrators/assistants and ideally enjoy this aspect of the role
- Industry knowledge - building a coherent and successful HR strategy will require an extensive knowledge of the trends and changes in policy that are affecting people at work
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.