More specifically, as a Junior HR Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting with Employee Relations cases
- Maternity, paternity, absence management
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR queries
- Benefits administration
- Supporting with recruitment
- On boarding / off boarding - exit interviews
- Supporting and leading on project work
This role would suit someone who is currently in an HR Assistant/Coordinator position who is looking for a step up and a new challenge. You must have really strong administration experience within an HR generalist role, ideally from the financial or professional services.
You must have exceptional organistional skills, strong attention to detail and be personable, credible and articulate.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.