City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Anne van der Graaf
3 months ago
For one of our great Management Consultancy clients, we are looking to speak with passionate administrators who would like to start their careers within the Learning ad Development team. This is a brand new role within the business and you will work together with the L&D Advisor.
As the L&D Administrator you will make sure that all the training sessions has been booked in correctly, including all the other L&D related administration. You need to have an eye for detail and be a great communicator.
A few of your duties will be?
- Organising and scheduling internal and external training events
- Maintaining and creating training records
- Supporting the annual co-ordination of the graduate training programmes
- Ensuring all training materials and content are up to date
- Working with the HR team to run induction support for new joiners
Do you have admin experience, and would you like to take your knowledge to the team and develop yourself on the L&D side? This might be your next role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.