£25000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a Professional services firm to recruit a L&D Administrator on a permanent basis. This is a new and exciting role to assist the L&D Manager design and deliver the business learning and development activities and portfolio, ensuring continuous evaluation and improvement to keep aligned to business needs. Facilitate events and actively support the delivery of an effective and proactive learning and development service to the Group.
The successful candidate must have 2+ years' Learning and Development experience in a Professional Services environment. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
As an L&D Administrator your duties would include:
- Work with the Learning and Development Manager to understand the business plans and the Development strategy.
- Being the first point for queries and requests
- Maintain relationships with external providers and overseas the delivery of courses.
- Co-ordination of in-house training courses and staff training/development days
- Manage vendor relationships, working with the L&D Manager to ensure these are reviewed and fit for purpose going on an ongoing basis.
- Providing advice to staff in relation to learning and development and other HR policies
- Overseeing the joiner's movers' leavers process within the L&D team
- Overseeing the management of compulsory e-learning modules
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be educated to degree level.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Have At least two years' experience in L&D administration
- Excellent communication skills to Facilitate in a virtual manner.
- Understand legislation, regulation, and best practice as it relates to learning and development.
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
if you are an experienced L&D Administrator looking for your new challenge, then this could be the role for you!! Please email email@example.com for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.