A highly prestigious law firm is looking for a L&D Advisor to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the Head of L&D, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D Coordinator to take on their next challenge!
More specifically, as a L&D Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Overall management of the firms trainee population; being the main point of contact for partners, trainees and universities, leading on improvement of the programme, ensuring records are maintained and managing seat rotations.
- Design and deliver skills-based workshops
- Deliver inductions for new joiners
- Maintaining L&D intranet
- Managing / monitoring annual training budget
- Support with annual training needs analysis and strategic project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D Assistant / Coordinator who is looking for their next challenge. You must have a thorough understanding of learning and development within the legal industry and be highly organised, have strong attnetion to detail and be comfortable handling a heavy workload.
They are a fantastic team with lots of exciting projects on the horizon. If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.