£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Frazer Jones are currently looking for an L&D Advisor to form an integral part of a wider HR team within a reputable business.
Your duties will be to:
- Design, deliver and facilitate key training requirements across the company
- Conduct training needs analysis to understand the requirements of the business
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the company's objectives
- Produce and deliver training
- Act as the 'go to' within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and have a full understanding of their departments function and training requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR team
- Implement and champion various learning methods
- Promote self-learning options across the business
- Keep up to date with best practices and training methods through internal & external networking
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience as an L&D Officer or equivalent
- Experience designing and delivering training programs
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, outlook)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
A competitive salary is on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.