More speficially, as a L&D Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring excellent coordination of all L&D / training events
- Being the main point of contact for L&D queries
- Managing the LMS
- Organising online learning courses and remote sessions
- Supporting with offsite events
- Working with the wider team on internal projects such as; training needs analysis, progression planning, e-learning and brochures
You must have experience in an administrative role, ideally in Learning and Development. You must also be exceptionally well organised, have high levels of attention to detail and be able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
You must also be positive, motivated and thrives on delivering client-focused solutions.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.