City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently supporting one of the leading global firms in hiring a part-time L&D Assistant to join the team on a 3 day a week basis. Reporting into the L&D Manager, you will be responsible managing the firms learning and development offering from an administrative and coordination perspective.
More specifically, as an L&D Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Adminstering the firms training programmes for graduates and monitoring qualifications/results
- Maintaining the Learning Management System to ensure all events are up to date and accurate
- Being the first point of contact for training and development queries and escalating where necessary
- Working and liaising with external providers to ensure smooth running and effective training is run - while keeping up to date with procedure and approvals
- Supporting the L&D Advisor in managing the firms training budget
- Leading on inductions and coordinating events
- Ad hoc HR/L&D related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work part time, in a high touch and highly successful team and business. You must have exceptional organisational skills, time management and precise attention to detail. To be really successful in this role, you will be a real relationship builder and have a thorough understanding of the need for a high level and detailed administration of the training programme on offer to all staff.
You must have demonstrable experience in either an HR or L&D function, ideally within the professional services industry.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
Please note - this is part time Weds-Fri and salary is £25k-£30k FTE.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.