City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are working with a top US law firm for a L&D Assistant to join the team on a permanent, part time basis. You would be expected to work 5 days a week on a reduced hour basis. (Flexibility on pattern)
More specifically, reporting into the L&D Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the firms L&D programme from an administrative perspective
- Supporting with the development of the training and development strategy
- Managing the L&D inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Support with the new joiner and leaver process
- Work with the wider business globally to ensure collaboration
- Assist with inductions, both leading and preparation
- Ad hoc project work across HR
If you are someone working in an administrative capacity within an HR function then this could be the role for you! You must have a genuine interest in training and development and have extremely strong administrative and time management skills. You must also have the ability to build relationships across all level stakeholder and work in a team orientated manner.
Please note: this is a part time role. The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days a week and must work between the hours or 12pm-2pm, but the working pattern around this can be flexible.
If you are keen to hear more, apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.