City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
We have partnered with a leading global financial services business to hire a L&D Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of L&D, you will be responsible for ensuring an efficient and effective training and development programme is delivered to the business across EMEA.
More specifically, as an L&D Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Act as the main point of contact for all L&D queries and manage the inbox
- Maintaining training records and ensuring trackers are kept up to date
- Coordinating courses both in the classroom and online - facilitating where necessary
- Prepare material and design/develop current curriculum
- Liaise and manage external relationships with providers/suppliers
- Monitor and track attendance, working with the wider HR team to flag issues as and when they arise
- Working closely the HRIS project managers and be a superuser of the system
- Ad hoc L&D related project work
This role requires someone to be incredibly passionate about learning and development and someone who understands the fast paced nature of a financial services business. You must have experience working in an HR function and have exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
If you have the experience detailed above then this could be the role for you! Please apply today to find out more.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.