£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
28 days ago
A global Law Firm are looking to attract an L&D Manager to join their dynamic learning team.
Based in the London office, the role will work across all learning lifecycle movements and deliver on a variety of learning programmes up to Partner level.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and facilitating training across all levels of the Firm
- Designing learning programmes
- Project and programme management
- Organisational design and development
- Work with global teams
- Other L&D projects as required
- Have experience with working in a professional services environment
- An experienced L&D learning professional with a passion for facilitation
- Collaborative, innovative and passionate
- Client focused in your approach
- Excellent ability to navigate relationships at all levels
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply online or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com to learn more.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.