- An exciting L&D Consultant role for a leading organisation
- Employee & learning focussed culture
- A broad role with focus on design & facilitation
Are you interested in working for one of the country's leading professional services organisations? It is in their DNA to provide an excellent employee experience and subsequently, I am now recruiting a dedicated and passionate L&D Consultant to be an integral member of their HR team.
Working closely with the senior leaders of the L&D team, your role will encompass all key aspects of L&D: from analysis and design to facilitating. You will be passionate about facilitating leadership programmes to the senior management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building excellent relationships across the business and in particular with the L&D and wider HR team
- Learning needs analysis
- Developing & designing training material in line with business needs and capability frameworks
- Designing training material using the 70:20:10 formula
- Facilitating courses & workshops, face to face and online
- Partner with external vendors where applicable
- Reporting, analysis and providing OD where applicable
Your skills & experience
- Experience in L&D / OD role and a solid understanding of principles is critical
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of designing learning programmes
- Facilitation at leadership level is also crucial
- Exceptional facilitation & presentation skills
- Knowledge of LMS systems
- Creative, commercial and analytical in your approach
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive, ambitious & autonomous.
Salary will depend on experience, but up to $120k package. Sydney CBD location. They offer excellent flexible options and benefits.
For further information, or a confidential chat, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090 or email email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.