Sydney, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super
8 months ago
A leading professional services organisation is now looking to employ a Coordinator, likely to have an interest in Learning & Development, to support a dedicated programme for specialists.
This coordinator role is focussed on providing a dedicated support, administration and coordination function for courses, including but not restricted to the following:
- Implementing & managing all administrative and coordination aspects of educational courses and programmes which include, but are not restricted to:
- Adhoc support & database management
- Quality control
- Ensuring that all course material is up to date, relevant & accurate
- Coordination of annual payments and renewals
- Stakeholder management
- Working alongside committee members to provide support and ensure fluent process
- Coordinating and executing events
- Learning Management System (LMS) work & administration
- Administrative work and working on online campaigns and communicating with the wider team
- Stakeholder management
- Strong administration, coordination and team work skills
- Customer care
- Work in collaboration with the team to ensure event success
- Flexible in your approach, courses may be breakfast or evening seminars
Who we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will be an administration focussed individual, highly organised, tech savvy with a demonstrated ability to competently use Microsoft Office applications and a knowledge and understanding of databases and CMS systems.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, experience in coordinating events and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To secure this position, applicants will need to have previous experience in supporting the delivery of professional business services and customer care.
- Previous exposure to a Professional services environment would be advantageous
Upto $65,000 + Super
For further information, or a confidential chat, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090 or email email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.