Up to £80000 per annum + excellent benefits
12 months ago
L&D Lead, London, Retail Sector, £80,000 + car, bonus and benefits package
Based in their London Head office, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading well known Retail organisation who have international exposure and are going from strength to strength at present in the Learning and Development team.
The role includes a strong benefits package, Salary £80,000 along with car allowance, bonus, as well as medical cover and other benefits you would expect from a large organisation.
The business has strong growth plans not only in sales but also from an ethical aspect, plans to continue supporting communities around the world and work towards a world with less plastic and zero waste are high on the company's agenda.
- Working as L&D Lead, you will work closely with the HRBPs and business leaders to develop and implement learning plans and to drive the talent the business has currently and planning for the future.
- You will ensure the current programme is fit for purpose and amend, re design and update to make sure it is current for the business, building training at various levels including management training and although the delivery team will generally deliver on occasions you will be expected to deliver.
- Analyse critically complex information and data and translate into insights, providing solutions to be able to deliver across the division of the business.
- Develop strong relationships internally, be able to lead and motivate your team (approx. 3 people) and ensure you are always being innovative and engaging with the programme.
- Make the learning journey exciting, lead the way through learning and help shape the future of the business.
- Strong L&D background, experience gained in Retail, FMCG, Hospitality or a similar fast paced, ever changing industry
- Experience creating your own training programmes, developing and delivering.
- Strong coaching, facilitation and consulting skills and used to working alongside senior Stakeholders
- A strong understanding of the latest trends, ability to work with a digital mindset and able to work with change management and changes in the culture of a business
Please apply online to be considered for the role and discuss confidentially
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.