£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am currently partnering with one of the UKs most well-recognised and fastest growing organisations within the technology space - they are looking for a Learning & Development Partner to join their collaborative and ambitious team. Their unique culture combined with an outstanding office environment and fantastic benefits make them a top employer of choice.
As the Learning and Development Partner you will work closely with the Head of Talent Development to orchestrate a unique learning and development offering in order to develop and retain the best talent within the business.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Designing, facilitating and managing the core development offering - this will incorporate a mix of self-led, virtual and face-to-face learning for participants
- Delivering and managing the management development programme - including set-up, facilitation and tracking of feedback/return on investment
- Partnering with key functions in the business to understand their requirements
- Designing and delivering ad hoc learning experiences for the business (team development sessions, creating toolkits or coaching key stakeholders)
- Creating and managing the learning element within our chosen future HR system
Candidates must have had exposure designing and facilitating learning and development programmes and must have experience of business partnering and stakeholder management. An understanding of talent management would also be extremely beneficial.
This is a permanent role based in Central London and is paying up to £45,000.
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.