More specifically, as a L&D Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Partner with Generalists and line managers to identify, design and deliver on solutions to address L&D needs across the business
- Conducting training needs analysis
- Support with the design of programmes
- Project management
- Performance management
- Developing technical skills with external providers
- Supporting with the firms diversity iniative
You must have experience within a Learning and Development team, ideally in financial or professional services. You must also have excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and have excellent organisatonal and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really successful, fast paced L&D team with a truly global remit.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.