£35000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones have partnered with one of the world's fastest growing global Financial Services consultancies in their search for a Learning and Development Partner. Reporting directly into the Head of L&D you will be afforded the autonomy and responsibility to design, modify and deliver the day-to-day financial services training.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with a keen interest in the financial sector and markets, who will be able to apply previous training design and implementation experience to a fast-growing consultancy where their passion to help people learn will have a tangible impact on the work the firm do. This is a London based role, offering the ability to work flexibly within a dynamic and tight-knit L&D team.
As an L&D Partner you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the firm's technical needs and deficiencies and aligning current training models to account for this
- Creating and maintaining lasting relationships with stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Delivering high quality technical and financial training
- Managing the firm's apprenticeship and graduate programmes
- Identifying and working with external training partners when necessary
- Evaluating the success of the company's L&D initiatives and reporting findings
- Organising training bootcamps to be run globally across the company's various regions
- Staying informed of the latest market trends and shifts in the financial sector, as well as the latest approaches within L&D
The ideal candidate will have:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree, ideally in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Preferably a CIPD or NVQ qualification
- Experience designing and delivering a variety of training models and solutions
- Keen analytical abilities
- A deep understanding of and interest in the finance sector
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you are interested in this fantastic new opportunity, please do get in touch with Lloyd or myself using the contact details below.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.