€60000 - €70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is an international retail business with a strong regional presence in Germany. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring a
Labour Law Advisor (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the HR team in Cologne and report directly into the Head of HR Germany
- Support and advise the management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues, disciplinary issues and related risks in accordance with German law and the values of the organisation
- Build a collaborative relationship with works councils in Germany
- Responsibility for liaising with legal services team and external providers
- Relevant university degree and the first professional experience with the focus on labour law (law firm or in-house)
- Working knowledge of German labour law, HR procedures and policies
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced working environment and a team with a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
- Transparent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who looks for solutions and accuracy
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".