Lateral Recruiting Coordinator
We’ve partnered with a prestigious global law firm to hire a Recruiting Coordinator (Lateral Recruiting Coordinator). This is a hybrid role and will be based in their Los Angeles location and will support and facilitate a broad range of generalist responsibilities for a regional lateral recruiting group. This is an excellent training ground within a growing HR function and one that allows for meaningful exposure. This is ideal for a candidate familiar with professional services environments.
* Work with Attorney Recruiting Manager, attorney recruiting team members nationwide, partners, and firm management to draft job descriptions, obtain hiring approvals, create requisitions e and post finalized roles for key clients nationwide
* Source candidates via web advertising, referrals, networking, social media, databases, etc.
* Cultivate and maintain agency relationships, including providing prompt feedback and monitoring submissions and communications
* Contact and schedule interviews for prospective candidates and retain thorough records of all communications
* Collect feedback and facilitate decision-making conversations in accordance with established strategic goals
* Manage the candidate and job tracking database by updating candidate status, preparing offer letters, and assisting firm department with all administrative onboarding requirements and tasks
* Support diversity & inclusion initiatives and apply objective hiring procedures
* Bachelor’s Degree
* three (3) years of directly relevant recruiting/coordination experience as well as a strong academic record
* Strong global mindset with experience working in a global organization
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#DHPR/212812. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.