L&D Advisor – Part Time
Learning & Development Advisor
Part time – 3 days a week
£32,000 – £35,000 depending upon experience and location
Location – London
I am currently on the lookout for a Learning & Development Advisor to work for a well-known regulatory body based in Central London. This role is part time, working 3 days a week and offers hybrid working.
The successful application with be supporting the Learning & Development manager to embed an inclusive learning culture. They are looking for a passionate individual who thrives off of supporting people learn and develop their skill set. This role will be looking for someone who can work in a collaborative work environment.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of an inclusive Learning & Development strategy and programme considering a blend of learning options such as coaching, mentoring, on-the-job training, lunch and learns, classroom training and e-learning through taking into consideration available feedback, employee forums and staff data.
- Support the Learning & Development manager with assessing both individual, departmental and organisational learning and development needs by identifying skills gaps and future learning requirements.
- Support on introducing a feedback system and embed this into an invigorated performance review process by communicating and upskilling service users on the benefits and added value constructive feedback can have.
- Coordinate and organise ad hoc departmental and individual training needs as identified through various performance or development conversations through recommending most appropriate training courses.
- Lead on the on-boarding and induction for all new joiners, looking at how we engage with new staff before they join the Commission, to ensuring there is an induction plan in place, assess their current skills and training needs and ensure essential key mandatory training is being organised.
- Work with and coordinate external training partners
- Maintain a Learning Management System (LMS) to help develop, deliver, track and evaluate success of training
- Holds or working towards a CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Train the Trainer Qualification would be high beneficial as well
- Experience in a similar L&D role working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of delivering on L&D Strategies and Programmes
- Experience of coordinating and delivering training programmes to a variety of job levels
- Proven experience of leading on induction programmes for new staff
- Diverse communication and interpersonal experience; with the ability to adapt your communication style/method to effectively reach the audience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.