L&D Business Partner
Global L&D Business Partner, for a professional services firm with multiple locations throughout the UK. Salary up to £55K + 10% Car allowance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation who has experienced high growth. The L&D agenda is a key priority across the business and this position will be responsible for driving the strategy forward even further with a particular focus on Talent. The company has a great working environment, culture and values and you will be working within a highly collaborative HR team. The role can be based from home with travel to any of their 3 major offices in the UK in Bath, London or Manchester.
The purpose of this position will see you providing L&D consultancy to a range of stakeholders across the globe, enabling them to respond to the continuing evolution of the business, helping people to grow and deliver the strategy. On a global platform you will work closely with internal stakeholders and external consultants to help design and deliver inspiring learning solutions that innovate, empower and engage people globally.
Duties will include:
- Develop and lead on global learning and talent initiatives that meet organisational goals and business priorities.
- dentity Talent Management and lead on Talent Pathways, looking at development opportunities, succession planning and building talent pipelines.
- Lead on Talent Management initiative’s, looking at the employee lifecycle and identifying opportunities.
- Identify technical learning, partnering with business leaders on specific learning related to job roles.
- Partner with business leaders and teams to provide consultancy and advice on achieving business results through L&D.
- Cultivate a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration through learning communities globally.
- Promote learning across the organisation through various communication media.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about L&D with hands-on experience partnering within a global organisation.
You will have proven experience of developing and implementing talent development initiatives along with the ability to consultant, engage and positively influence people at all levels across the business.
Your experience of working with a learning management system ideally within a global organisation will be a huge benefit along with your ability to design learning experiences in a modern way keeping up with the latest thinking in digital learning.
You will be credible and approachable and enjoy working with a diverse client. Ideally you will have worked within a Partnership-led organisation within Professional or Financial services.
This is a fantastic role that will really allow you to deliver inspirational L&D learning and make a positive impact across a global business.
For more information and to apply please contact me now email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.