Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned accountancy firm to find an L&D coordinator on a permanent basis to join their central London office. With a true people-focus and global outlook, the firm promotes a forward-thinking approach to support their clients in an innovative and meaningful way.
In this exciting role you will liaise closely with the Head of L&D to facilitate the smooth-running and development of all aspects of the firm’s offerings. From liaising with external training and venue providers to handling course enrolment and maintaining intranet pages and relevant documentation, this is a highly varied role. You will also support the Head of L&D with building innovative L&D offerings, collaborating to optimise the function. With an emphasis on internal culture and proactivity, the firm will support and guide your development in an organic and long-lasting fashion.
- Handle course enrolment and track attendance
- Liaise with external training and venue providers
- Maintain and update relevant materials
- Collaborate with Head of L&D to develop the firm’s L&D offerings
- Support with internal newsletters and communications about L&D initiatives
- Proven L&D coordination experience (financial services or professional services required)
- Experience handling pre- and post-training processes
- Excellent professional and organisational skills
- Proactive nature with a proven ability to collaborate with others
- Detail-orientated and driven
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.