L&D Director EMEA & APAC
We have been retained by an impressive and fast-paced global consulting firm who now have a need for a L&D Director for their EMEA & APAC regions. Globally there is a head count of circa 2000 employees. They are truly a leader in their field and have a strong learning culture.
Reporting into the Global Director of L&D, you will manage a small, engaging and friendly team (3-5 direct reports) and work across the regions on designing and delivering learning solutions.
This is a Director level role where you will be working with the leaders on co-creating and execution. Large scale change and OD projects are a strong component alongside a hands-on programme and project management and learning roll out.
You will need to be happy having an operational component of the role as this is a small team and all leaders are hands-on.
Other responsibilities include:
- Team management and leadership
- Working with the leaders across the region on embedding learning initiatives
- Projects include: rolling out new leadership model and other learning technology and change projects
- Stakeholder engagement & working with ex co
- Delivery and programme management/roll-out
Skills & Experience required:
- A Senior L&D professional ideally with a background in professional services
- Management and leadership experience is essential
- Creative, forward thinking & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.