- London or in a regional hub office
- Hybrid working
- Full time or four days a week
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global law firm who have an engaged and future facing L&D team who are looking for an experienced L&D expert to join them.
Reporting to the Head of L&D you will have a broad brief to include:
- Supporting the execution and engagement of the L&D strategy and curriculum across the business
- Ensuring L&D needs are met across all areas of the business
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders and providing strategic L&D advice
- Designing, facilitating and delivering training courses and programmes
- Reviewing content and delivery of external training consultants
- Supporting with the management and development of the wider L&D team
- Leading on project work
- Assisting with the management of the L&D budget and schedule of upcoming programmes
- Reporting and analysing data relating to the L&D plans
- You will have current L&D experience and are already operating at Manager level, ideally within a professional services environment
- You are passionate about different learning styles and have designed and delivered courses in your current role
- Building relationships at all levels comes naturally to you and you have the confidence to present to, and influence senior stakeholders
- You are able to multitask with ease and are used to having a number of projects on the go at the same time.
- Psychometric & coaching qualifications are highly desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.