For professionals fluent in Dutch and English and familiar with Dutch educational system
Alfen N.V. is currently looking for an experienced L&D Manager who will lead and transform the L&D function in a technology-driven organization. The L&D Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the L&D team and driving a performance and learning culture within Alfen.
- Lead and develop the L&D team and work closely together with the other HR functions to drive results.
- L&D Framework and Strategy: Develop a comprehensive L&D framework, focusing on proactive and value-driven learning initiatives. Evaluate individual and organizational development needs, and design effective auditing, upskilling, and reskilling programs.
- Process Development: Create clear processes to streamline L&D activities. Implement career mapping and design tailored learning programs for various employee levels.
- Architecture & Transactions: Manage suppliers, contracts, subsidies, and oversee the implementation and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) and technology-driven learning initiatives. Prepare reports and manage the L&D budget effectively.
- Organization Development: Drive the development and implementation of leadership frameworks, change management strategies, and organization-wide business transformation initiatives. Foster a feedback culture and value-driven improvement.
- Academy: Oversee and enhance the Academy programs, ensuring the effective management of Alfen’s internal academy (BBL) activities, accreditation, and school relationship management.
- Lead a team of 4 direct reports, consisting of 2 HR advisors and 2 practical teachers.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the HR sector, with at least 2 years of experience as an L&D Manager.
- Proven track record in Transformation, Change, Leadership & Organization Development.
- Strong digital drive, particularly in e-learning and LMS management.
- Experience in creating and implementing training and development processes.
- Result-oriented, pragmatic, entrepreneurial attitude, and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive mindset with a structured and systematic approach to achieving results.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Experience in consulting roles, with a focus on L&D, transformation, and change management.
- Familiarity with MBO BBL education and activities and managing school relationships.
About the organization:
Alfen is a leading energy solutions provider based in Almere, the Netherlands. With a strong focus on sustainable energy, Alfen specializes in the design, development, and manufacturing of advanced energy storage systems, electric vehicle charging solutions, and smart grid solutions. As an innovative company, Alfen is committed to shape the future of energy and enable the transition towards a clean and reliable energy system.
Are you forward-thinking, positive, and mature leader with a passion for building a strong learning culture and driving organizational development? Then please reach out today for an initial and confidential conversation!
Give me a call at +316 1176 3632 or send me an email at email@example.com
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.