€100000 - €120000 per annum + bonus, company car
4 months ago
Our client is an international manufacturing business with almost ten thousand employees and operations in 40 countries. To lead the HR Business Partnering of the commercial division of their German business and drive the business transformation, we are looking to fill the role of a
Lead HR Business Partner Commercial (m/f/d)
to be based in the German headquarters near Frankfurt.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a strategic partner for the commercial division consisting of about 350 employees and managers with regards to all HR-related matters in Germany (i.e. recruiting, learning & development, performance management, talent management, compensation management etc.).
- Educate and guide the business on organisational development and structural changes to help improve integration, collaboration and communication levels
- Drive the HR transformation in line with an overall business transition strategy
- Ensure alignment and delivery of global HR strategy and projects as well as develop regional specific HR strategies
- Cooperate with national and international stakeholders from HR, the business and the works council
- Lead a small team of Business Partners
- University degree in economic, social, legal or similar studies
- Substantial working experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role in a complex international environment
- Experience in a (deputy) leadership function or comparable capacity
- Confident in building and embedding a range of strategic and operational HR processes and procedures
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies and the German labour law
- Driven and strong personality with affinity to change and challenges
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Excellent German and English skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.