Lead Payroll Operations Delivery
Payroll Operations Lead – EUR – Remote Working – Permanent
I am working with a Large global Software company who are looking for Payroll Operations Lead to join their business. Our client offers HR System solutions to their customers including a software as a service (SaaS) payroll Solution. The role will Lead the Payroll Operations team and will be responsible for the operational success of the payroll function and its processes. This includes building and developing a team of payroll professionals, identifying improvement potential for the internal payroll function and to Collaborate with the wider business in order to assist with technical and complex payroll issues.
The role will be working alongside a collaborative and supportive growing team to provide excellent service to their customers. There will be significant growth within the function and business; hence our client offers exciting potential and opportunity for your career.
The role can be based on-site in Munich, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Dublin, Madrid or London as well as being 100% remote if you live in Ireland, Germany, UK, Netherlands or Spain.
* Build, Lead and develop the Payroll operations team of up to 10 people from the hiring process to management and further development.
* You will be involved in the day-to-day payroll operations and will be the subject matter expert for your team and customers. Including understanding of our customers specific payroll needs, supporting with your payroll expertise and managing any escalations.
* Manage and continuously improve your team’s performance in conducting software implementations, and providing inbound product & technical support
* Identify improvement potentials for all internal payroll operation processes to increase the quality, efficiency, and flexibility in the team
The role will require:
* At least 5 years operational experience in end-to-end German payroll processing by supporting a payroll tool, process, or services, and experience with customer communication.
* Strong communication skills, proficiency in German and a good command English.
* At least 3 years’ experience in building and leading a team.
* Experience in communicating with different stakeholders and aligning the different needs.
* You are a team player and can motivate your team in a collaborative and supportive manner.
* You show diligence with your work and have the highest standards for quality.
Do apply should the role sound like something you would be keen to do on 0207 332 2197 or Adamwolfe@frazerjones.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.