Lead Payroll Operations Processes & Automations
Processes & Automations Lead – EUR – Remote Working – Permanent
I am working with a large global software company who are looking for a Processes & Automations Lead to join their operation. Our client offers HR system solutions to their customers including a software as a service (SaaS) payroll solution. The role will Lead the Payroll Operations Process & Automation team and be largely responsible for designing innovative solutions for the future challenges of our client’s customers’. This includes the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and automation of processes using state-of-the-art process modelling.
This role will be working within a collaborative and supportive growing team to provide an excellent service to their customers. There is significant growth expected and hence our client offers excellent career potential for all who want to join their journey.
The role can be based on-site in Munich, Berlin, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam or London as well as 100% remotely as long as you live in Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands or Spain.
* Lead a Processes & Automation team of up to 10 people and sign responsibility from hiring to management and further development
* Be responsible for the end-to-end processes and automations of the payroll operations solutions offered to our client’s customers
* Develop creative and innovative solutions from conception, solution development, tool selection, to implementation and drive continuous development
* Analyze and model processes to identify weaknesses and potential for improvement around our client’s payroll service offering using modern tools such as process mining and process modelling platforms, workflows, RPA and no/low code solutions
* Empower your team members by coaching them and optimizing your team’s performance
The role will require:
* At least 6 years of experience in process/automation consulting, management, modelling, optimization, strategy (knowledge of Six Sigma, CBPP or comparable is an advantage)
* Strong communication skills with very good German and English skills
* At least 3 years of experience in leading a team
* Experience in communicating with different stakeholders and aligning diverse needs
* You have analytical and technical skills, a good grasp of things and a hands-on mentality, this includes the ability to present complex issues briefly and concisely as well as the development and implementation of creative and robust solutions through the use of various digital tools
* You are a team player, empathetic and willing to move mountains to ensure customer and team satisfaction
Please, do apply should the above trigger your interest or feel free to reach out to me on +44 207 332 2197 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.