Our client is a reputable and multinational conglomorate with a very large presence in Asia Pacific Region. Due to internal mobility they are looking to identify a strategic lead in Group Leadership Development team to develop and execute strategies and initiatives designed to enhance the success of talent programs in the region.
The core focus of the role includes:
- As part of the Talent Development team to drive people agenda;
- Analyse performance data from Group level to design assessment tools and execute talent programmes in the region;
- Partner with business to understand their needs and fomulate innovative strategies for high-potential talents;
- Drive initiatives in cultural diversity.
Our clients is looking for the following skills and capability:
- Bachelor degree and complete fluency in English is must;
- At least 8 years' experience in HR with progressive career development;
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking;
- Senior HR experience within an MNC environment - open on sector
- Proven leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Candidate with HR Business Partnering/Generalist background with Talent Management focus are also welcomed.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.