£4000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client a Not for Profit are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Partner on a permanent basis . This role is home based but you will be required to travel across the UK a minimum of 2 days/week and travel and expenses be covered.
You will be tasked to provide learning interventions that are accessible across the business to contribute to the fulfilment of the L&D vision of creating a strong learning culture.
To carry out this role you must be delivery focused and be able to:
- Design and delivery of high-quality learning interventions
- Develop of easy to use and professional workbooks and handouts.
- Build the learning curriculum which addresses the needs of the business and proactively plan and schedule appropriate courses.
- Provide classroom-based learning interventions and digital solutions.
- Undertake an annual learning needs analysis, ensuring the learning curriculum reflects the needs of the business.
- Help embed a culture of learning by introducing and encouraging new ways to learn, e.g. peer learning
- Assist in evaluating learning, reporting on Return on Investment, Return on Expectation and creating Value for Money
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience of the full learning cycle and a proven track record as a trainer. You must be able to conduct detailed Training Needs Analysis and be able to challenge and influence senior stakeholders.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.