£20000 - £23000 per annum
10 months ago
Learning and Development Administrator
Great opportunity working in an International Law firm.
What your day will look like
- Being the first point of contact for any enquiries regarding, training and E-Learning
- Preparing training material and organising rooms
- Getting involved in the creation of different materials for training sessions
- You will need to be familiare with Excel to be able to track employee progress
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with external L&D providers and various stakeholders across the business
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Educated to a degree level (desired)
- Able to prioritise and keep to schedule
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Must be able to do V-Look ups and pivot tables)
- Intermediate to advanced level in other Microsoft offices systems
- An effective team player with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders across the business
What's in it for you?
- Up to £23K (depending on experience)
- Great opportunity to gain experience working in the professional services sector
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.