City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
I am delighted to be partnering with a leading Professional Services firm based in the heart of the City of London, who, due to an exciting period of growth are looking for a Learning and Development Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a new addition to the team - the role will have the responsibility for overseeing the processes for all employees, and requires someone to focus on all elements of learning, it's a very autonomous position.
- Manage the L&D inbox and if unable to answer queries
- Oversee document management for the team
- Provide administrative support to the mentoring and coaching schemes
- Organise the yearly membership and subscriptions for the Firm
- Add invoices to the system, code appropriately and track budgetary spend
- Update the L&D and People intranet page
- Research/book/organise external venues for training interventions, when required
- Provide ad hoc support to the L&D team on departmental projects
- L&D experience
- Experience of working in a Partnership
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and not wait for instruction
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.