£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Learning and Development Advisor PD1173112
Great opportunity for a Learning and Development Advisor to work within a bulk annuity Insurance Specialist which is very well positioned for significant expected growth in the bulk annuity market in the coming years
Working within an agile HR team supporting over 255 employees, you will help deliver the firm's L&D vision of investing in their people to help them fulfil their potential in their roles within the business.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Development Manager, a key part of your role will be to assist the Senior talent Development Manager with ensuring all learning programmes and initiatives across the business are designed and delivered effectively supporting the facilitation of regular internal and external learning events.
The role will be hands on in ensuring that both digital, classroom and blended training activities are executed well, and participants are fully engaged. As the incoming Learning and Development Advisor you will be the Super User for the Firms learning systems and be responsible for the upkeep of the system also ensuring that line managers and teams understand the features of the LMS.
It will be your responsibility to create user guides for the incoming HR information system ensuring that the business is able to easily adopt the new system.
Key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Design digital learning courses using the in-built tool within the LMS
- Design comprehensive self-training user and administration guides for HR and LMS systems
- Project manage digital learning projects; managing external designers and internal stakeholders to ensure project milestones are met
- Support subject-matter-experts within the business in designing training materials
- Liaise with third-party training providers to source training solutions to support individuals and teams with training needs
- Managing the annual cycle of compliance training, ensuring updates are made and training is completed by the required deadlines
- Produce regular reporting and MI information for all learning activity
- Supporting the wider HR team as required
Working closely with external training partners and suppliers, you'll organise bookings for inhouse and external training events, administer supplier contracts and help track expenditure. It will be your responsibility to help source and create online learning content for legal/regulatory training requirements and help create bespoke eLearning content, including policy/process training and product overviews.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter coming from a mid-sized (SME) business within either insurance, financial services, banking, Fin-tech or professional services supporting on L&D functions having already had experience at coordinator level preferably with some exposure to eLearning design and creation and as the Firm's learning super user, LMS experience is essential. The Firm is looking for an individual who is confident in managing training supplier/ vendor and third-party relationships.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.