Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Frazer Jones are delighted to partner with a boutique management consultancy who are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor in Manchester.
This is a new hire for the business at a time when they are experiencing immense growth and keen to ensure their people development and learning programmes are top class. This role will report directly into the Head of HR and begin to take ownership of the learning for the business globally.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Experience in a small to medium sized business, preferably financial or professional services
- Natural presenter, with a passion for the the design & delivery of blended learning solutions and facilitation of learning
- Ability to bring new creative learning and development ideas to the table
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
The key responsibilities will be:
- Providing advice to the business about a range of learning initiatives and interventions
- Programme management
- Look at wider projects regarding employee engagement and wellbeing
- Regular training needs analysis
- Managing external training budget and communications
The ideal candidate will have experience gained within Professional Services and currently operating at Senior Coordinator or Advisor. It is an incredibly unique and exciting role for any professional who wants to have a direct impact on the business and have real autonomy in their role.
For more information ort a confidential discussion about the role please get in touch with me on 01242 388068 or Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.