£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
My client a forward-thinking retail brand are you looking to hire Learning and Development Advisor on a permanent basis in their London office with a hybrid element. This role will be supporting Head Office not a retail client group. The Learning and Development advisor will play an integral role and will lead on the creation, curation, delivery and implementation of key management learning practices.
- Lead on the design and implementation of management development programs, tools, frameworks and process- ensuring a human centered designed approach.
- Work closely with head office people managers to understand learning needs to shape head office management development offer.
- Work in collaboration with European central teams in the design and implementation of European management development projects.
- Partner with the Diversity lead in the design and delivery of Inclusive Management training.
- Act as a coach or mentor to people managers in driving ownership over their people agenda.
- When required, support the wider talent team with ad hoc behavioural based learning and performance management.
- Build out Management Learning pathways on the HR system.
- Map and analyse capability levels of management population to understand the strengths and gaps to provide recommendations for solutions.
To carry out this role you will ideally have a retail head office training background. You must be a professional who has experience in design, implementation and embedment of management learning. You will have a good understanding of current management learning trends being able to translate this into viable solutions.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.