Learning and Development Advisor
Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding Law Firm to find a Learning & Development Advisor on a permanent basis for their London office. The firm works internationally to deliver a broad range of solutions tailored to the unique requirements of each of their clients, independently providing specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, and legal services.
You will be an integral part of the decision making and execution of a variety of international and regional development programmes in this exciting position while working alongside a team of 5 within the wider HR Team to ensure the best accurate and timely administrative support is provided, facilitating wider growth and development.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting in the development, updating, and delivery of programme materials.
- Responsible for the processing of invoices and costs associated with workshops, programmes, and team events.
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle to ensure that changes are processed and documented accurately, and organisation charts are updated.
- Use the HR database to input and amend data and run standard and ad hoc reports as and when required.
- Take notes in a range of meetings, ensuring accuracy and prompt distribution.
- Assist with arrangements for meetings such as all-staff updates.
- Follow-up and review the development programmes with coaches and participants as and when required.
- Assist with advertising Learning and Development workshops, booking rooms, arranging catering, and managing the course booking system on the HR database to allow colleagues to book themselves onto courses.
- Provide any other administrative support to team members as and when needed.
- Responsible for managing the budget for the programme.
- Previous L&D experience within a busy office environment.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to perform well as a member of a global team and dedication to providing excellent client service.
- Proven attention to detail.
- A strong team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Office 365 packages.
- Ability to resolve and/or suggest solutions to general queries, signposting colleague to resources with the confidence to escalate matters within the HR team where appropriate.
- Experience maintaining records / databases as well as accurate data-entry.
- An enthusiastic approach to work with a keen interest in developing own knowledge, experience and keeping up to date with relevant legislation and HR trends.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.