Learning and Development Advisor
Frazer Jones are excited to be partnering with a leading global financial service organisation who are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to join their growing team in London. Reporting into the Head of L&D, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of face to face and virtual workshops to colleagues across the EMEA region!
- Assist Head of L&D with content review and revision and vendor management for the EMEA milestone programmes.
- Design and deliver face-to-face and virtual interactive skills training workshops to business colleagues based in London, as well as France, Germany, the Netherlands and the Middle East. Conduct training needs analysis with regions to identify most appropriate topics to deliver.
- Management and support with L & D for all functions, including cultivating close relationships with stakeholders, attending town halls and other regular meetings, conducting periodic informal and formal training needs analyses to identify bespoke skills training needs in teams, designing and delivering appropriate learning solutions, and ensuring engagement with L & D
- Assist Head of L&D with management of the internal coaching faculty, including organising periodic external training to improve faculty’s coaching skillset, and organising periodic coaching supervision sessions.
- If not already certified/qualified as an executive coach, undertake certification/qualification and be part of the internal coach faculty, coaching up to 5 business colleagues per year
- Assist Head of L & D with implementation of new apprenticeship levy programme for existing employees
- Edit videos filmed by senior leaders to add to the current L & D video series
- Support the implementation of Global Talent, L & D and HR initiatives, programmes and projects as required
- Design appropriate sessions, using Articulate, to add to the LMS.
- Vendor liaison and vendor management when senior management and top talent wish to hire external coaches
- Assist with the on-boarding of suppliers as required.
- Experience working in a similar level within the Financial or Professional service industry would be highly desirable
- Confident with designing and delivering training across the EMEA region.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills as there might be times that this would be required to SLT
- Confident with multiple LMS systems
If this role sounds of interest to you – then please do apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.