Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading international law firm with a strong presence around the globe. They are currently seeking a high calibre to supervise their Learning and Development team. You would be overseeing the administration of CPD/RME accreditation activities and compliance, thus experience in working with the Law Society is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee administration of CPD/ RME accreditation activities for both internal and external seminars
- Manage the Learning and Development coordination team on internal trainings arrangement while working with Global office
- Monitor daily operation and process on Learning and Development while working with the Law Society
- Oversee CPD/ RME compliance, CPD suspension and points
- Support in trainees management and development scheme
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within the professional industry
- Experience working with the Law Society
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork environment
- Excellent communication skills with a sincere attitude
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
What's on offer
The position offers a great platform to further develop in the Learning and Development space. Great opportunity to step up to a supervision role while working with business leaders within the industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.