Learning and Development Assistant
Learning & Development Assistant
Between £30,000 – £35,000 depending on your experience
Hybrid & City of London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a renowned law firm for a Learning & Development Assistant. The team have had tremendous success, with plans to continue growing over the next 18 months.
You will be joining the wider L&D team of 10 and have direct report of a junior administrator. The primary focus of this role is to support the team in scheduling, organising and administrating these programs and a range of learning initiatives and projects whilst being that first point of contact.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment while remaining organised. You will have the ability to be able to liaise with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Use the learning management system and other tools to schedule, organise and administer the learning curriculum;
- Liaise with multiple senior stakeholders and work closely with the L&D Managers regarding the planning and logistics of the programmes;
- Supervise the production and ensure smooth running of the face-to-face and virtual sessions from start to finish;
- Support with budget and invoice administration including data entry, liaise with accounts payable and attend monthly finance meetings;
- Assist with general L&D administration;
- Be involved and be a main contact for multiple mentoring programmes and learning initiatives.
- Experience in a data administration or coordination role, ideally within HR or L&D.
- Ideally experience within the Professional Services or Financial Services industries.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or degree-educated.
- Able to work independently while communicating effectively.
- What it means for you:
- This is a replacement role working with a global and well-known law firm surrounded by experts which is great for your learning development.
- Working in a collaborative, friendly, yet incredibly supportive environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.