Our client is a top financial institution, current hiring an Assistant to join their Learning and Development team. This position requires proven experience as a Training Admin/ Assistant or any similar role. You will be assisting the team in training implementation, logistics, and vendors liaison. Excellent working environment, innovative and open office with a collaborative and energetic team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Talent Manager
- Assist in creating and implementing training programs and courses
- Organise programmes while liaising with both external and internal parties
- Vendor management - ensure they follow established policies and are cost effective
- Maintain training records and generate reports
- Responsible for assigned administrative work
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Training Admin/ Assistant or any similar role
- Preferably from professional or financial industry
- Degree holder
- Detail minded and well-organized
- Eager to learn with CANDO attitude
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on offer
Excellent working environment - very innovative and open office, with a collaborative and energetic team. Great opportunity for individuals to develop with the L&D space while working with leaders in the financial industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.