£50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
A truly global Law Firm are recruiting a L&D Manager to join their growing and friendly team. This is an opportunity to grow with a firm and a team.
This is a role with a global remit, where you will have ownership of dedicated high-touch client groups and work across multiple learning programmes and initiatives aligned to your client group.
Reporting in to the Head of L&D, this role is a L&D generalist role, that will work with the full cycle and responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with your allocated client groups
- Working closely with the head of L&D on strategic initiatives and projects
- Facilitation and delivery
- At least 3-5 years' L&D experience, ideally in a business partner capacity
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to influence at all levels
- Driven and ambitious
Please apply online if you are interested in learning more about this or for a confidential chat please email me directly, email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.