City of London, London
£25000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading Professional Services Firm based in the City are looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator, to join their team. Candidates must have 2+ years' Learning and Development experience in a Professional Services environment.
The Learning and Development Coordinator is part of the Talent Team. The role is full time, 09.30 to 17.30, Monday to Friday.
- The key responsibilities of the role Assisting the L&D manager with scheduling the partner annual training programme, a two-day induction programme for new partners.
- Responsibility for managing Intranet admin, to ensure that that L&D pages are informative and up-to-date
- Adding courses onto training calendar and Excel spread sheet
- Assisting the L&D manager with scheduling the partner annual training programme, a two-day induction programme for new partners.
- Maintaining and updating training records and supporting materials for partner programmes, including regulatory compliance
- General involvement in supporting Learning & Development responsibilities, such as processing invoices and updating intranet pages related to the partner population
- Working with another coordinator to provide administrative support for L&D international training visits
- Primary responsibility for the annual budget process, including monthly reconciliation reports
- Overseeing the joiners movers leavers process within the L&D team
- Overseeing the management of compulsory e-learning modules
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the computer system
- Methodical and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Confident, with good personal presentation
- Computer literacy - competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.