£100000 - £140000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Frazer Jones are supporting a long withstanding client within Marketing & Consultancy sector, as they look to bolster their L&D strategy on a global business.
This will be a permanant position, based out of London
- Responsible for planning, organising and implementation of internal Learning Programmes whilst finding learning opportunities and deliver solutions which support our leadership developmente
- Working closely with key stakeholders within the business to create programmes that deliver against their needs, and ensure that those stakeholders remain highly vested in the development and execution of any programmes
- Develop, update, and maintain e-learning materials in collaboration with training providers or within the group
- Define, identify, and select suitable internal and external partners to work with
- Manage and improve programme content, outputs and related processes including the business LMS
We are looking for someone who has worked within a large global, matrix organisation setting the L&D agenda for the group. We need someone who has evidence of rolling our Leadership Programes or Future Talent Programes, driving the business development and performance.
The salary range is broad, but comes down to the experience on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.