Diegem, Flemish Brabant
11 months ago
Job description for the successful candidate:
- Work with HR partners to identify training needs via detailed manager brief
- Coordinate with regional / global appointed vendors to communicate learning needs and modification required that fit local situations
- Coordinate with HR Partner and regional APU College leads / contacts to provide support
- Design in-house training to fits regional need, leveraging global and other regional resources
- Implement HR-organized training events - global and regional programs
- Set up and manage the regional annual training schedules
- Support WorkDay and LearnEx systems implantation and management at regional level
Experience Required for the successful candidate:
- Previous experience as a training facilitator
- A reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills
- Able to present to senior leaders assertively and host discussions at this level
- Broad HR generalist experience
Not the right role for you?
Are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.